- Donations are graciously accepted. Donations of $20.00 or more will be issued a tax receipt upon request.
If you’d like to help in other ways, you can:
- Remember us in your charitable gift giving and in your will
- Celebrate special events, such as birthdays and anniversaries, by requesting that friends give a donation to Hospice Care of the Elk Valley in lieu of a gift
- Donate items to the Hospice Kiosk.
- All Hospice Kiosk proceeds support Hospice services.
Our Hospice could not provide the compassionate work we do without the excellent support of our caring and dedicated volunteers. There are many ways a volunteer can contribute.
- Help with the information and Photo Booth at events to raise awareness of hospice services.
- Volunteer at the Hospice kiosk located at the Hospital
- Help support Hospice clients directly.
- Get educated on how to support end of life clients.
- You can learn for personal reasons or to support Hospice clients.
- Sign up for the Hospice Course starting September at the College of the Rockies Fernie campus.
Please contact Elk Valley Hospice by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-423-4453, ext. 309 to leave a message. A hospice coordinator will return your call with in 24 hours.