Our Hospice could not provide the compassionate work we do without the excellent support of our caring and dedicated volunteers.
There are many ways a volunteer can contribute.
- Help with the information and Photo Booth at events to raise awareness of hospice services.
- Volunteer at the Hospice kiosk located at the Hospital
- Help support Hospice clients directly.
- Get educated on how to support end of life clients.
- You can learn for personal reasons or to support Hospice clients.
- Sign up for the Hospice Course starting September at the College of the Rockies Fernie campus.